The Lentil Fest Ag Corner sponsored by Moscow Food Co-op is held in Spring Street Park and features several main highlights of Lentil Fest all while listening to classic country favorites from Palouse Country 1450AM. Be sure to check out Moscow Food Co-op’s booth for specialty games and goodies.
- The Moscow Food Co-op, established in 1973, is a community-owned natural foods store located in downtown Moscow.
- The Co-op is guided by 7,800 owners.
- Stop by the Co-op’s booth to try our pedal-powered Smoothie Bike. Hop on and pedal your way to a refreshing blueberry-banana smoothie. Blending Friday from 5pm-8pm and Saturday from 11am-3pm.
- Come meet the folks from Landgrove Coffee (Troy, ID)! Cool off with their fair trade and organic cold brew coffee.
- The Co-op has t-shirts, stickers, water bottles, and tote bags for sale—everything you need to outfit yourself in support of your local food co-op!
- Come get a taste of the Moscow Food Co-op with our famous scratch-baked pesto rolls, cookies, and of course, lentil brownies!
- Learn about the benefits of cooperative ownership and join the Moscow Food Co-op today!
Friday and Saturday will include several of the Pullman Farmers Market Vendors.
Feeding Children Everywhere
Decagon Devices, Inc. is bringing back the Feeding Children Everywhere event in 2016! Help us package 25,000 meals on Saturday between noon and 3pm. The meals will be donated and distributed locally.
In 2015, Ag Corner also featured the Feeding Children Everywhere event hosted by Decagon Devices, Inc. on Saturday of the festival. With the help of volunteers, we produced 25,386 meals that were donated to Second Harvest and distributed locally. The ingredients to each meal include: lentils, white rice, dehydrated vegetables and pink Himalayan salt; it is vegan, non-GMO, kosher certified, gluten, soy and preservative free as well as high in protein and fiber thanks to our lovable legume!